时间：2017-05-02 14:43:10本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 伟鑫 我要投稿
Beihai Park (Beihai Park), located in the central area of Beijing, the west side of the city Jingshan, in the northwest of the Forbidden City, and the sea, the South China Sea together three sea. Belonging to the ancient Chinese royal garden. The whole park to the North Sea as the center, an area of about 71 hectares, 583 acres of water surface, land accounted for 480 acres of land. It was originally one of the oldest, most complete, most comprehensive and representative royal gardens in China, opened in 1925 as a park. Is retained by China's longest and most complete royal garden, the national key cultural relics protection units, is the national AAAA level tourist attractions.
After the Jin Liao, changed Yan Jing as "in the". Jinhai Ling Wang Wan Yan Liang Tiande two years (1150) expansion of "Yao Island Palace", added the "Yao Guang Dian." Jin Dading three years to nineteen years (1163 years - 1179 years) Jin Shizong modeled on the North were Bianliang (now Henan Kaifeng) Gen Yue Park, built Qionghua Island, and from the "Gen Yue" Royal Court shipped a large number of Taihu Lake Stone into a rock cave, in the northeastern suburbs of Yao Island (ie, the North Sea) as the center, the construction of Daning Palace. Since then, the North Sea has basically formed the pattern of the royal palace today. At that time the dig "Gimhae" soil expansion into the island and the sea of the hills, the island called "Qionghua Island", the water called "Xihua Lake", and rebuild "Guanghan Dian" and other buildings.
In 1264 AD, the Kuomintang Kublai Khan decided to choose the new site in the northeastern suburbs of the old capital. To Yuan Yuan to eight years (1264 - 1271 years), Kublai Khan three expansion of Qionghua Island, reconstruction of the cold house. Guanghan house wide and 120 feet wide, 62 feet deep, 50 feet high, Dian Guang 7, as the emperor of the place. (Now in Taipei), and built a jade rockery, the top of the temple hanging jade ring Iron, the temple and another two small stalagmites each have a leading, sprinkling from the mountain after the water tanker put the lake. It can be seen at the time of the grand hall of the vast and magnificent, clever idea, extremely luxurious. Yuan eight years (1271 years), Qionghua Island renamed "Longevity Hill" (also known as "Long live mountain"). To Qionghua Island as the center, but also in the lake east and west sides of the building of the palace, the North Sea built a very stylish Royal Royal Park.
AD 1368 Ming emperor Zhu Yuanzhang are Nanjing, general Xu Da Jin accounted for most, mostly renamed "Peking". After the death of the emperor, Yan Wang Zhu Di launched the "Jing difficult battle", from his nephew's hands to seize the throne, the capital moved from Nanjing to Peking, renamed "Beijing." The Ming Dynasty on the basis of the Yuan Dynasty, the North Sea and to be expanded, repaired, but basically maintained the pattern of the North Sea in the Yuan Dynasty. To the Ming Dynasty Xuande years, Xuanzong Zhu Zhanji (1426 - 1435 years), the "long live mountain" for large-scale expansion and repair in the round (now Mission City) to repair the temple, in the round of the island on the south Built a rhinoceros mountain lift round house, in the east of the Mission City bridge bridge, will be connected with the land. Tomorrow two years (1458), in the North Sea north shore (now Wu Longting Department) built "too house", because the use of tin to do the material, also known as "tin house", also known as "summer cool house." The construction of this palace so that artisans more than 3,000 people, with silver 20 million two. In the east coast built "condensate and the temple"; in the West Bank "Ying Tsui Temple". The city of the west side of the eight-hole interrupted stone bridge (the original off the bridge) to nine stone bridge, known as the Jinao insects East Bridge. In the new excavation of the South China Sea Yingtai built "Showa Temple" and other buildings.
Ming Wanli seven years (1579), "Long live the mountain" after four years of more than 600 years of war and chaos of the wide cold house collapse, the earth King Temple from the main building has come to nothing.
In 1644 Li Zicheng scored in Beijing, Chongzhen emperor hanging, the Ming Dynasty destroyed, the Qing army entry, capital in Beijing.
In 1651, for the national harmony, the Qing Dynasty ancestral blessing according to the request of the Tibetan Lama annoying Khan, in the cold house on the site of the abandoned white tower, built in the tower "Baita Temple" (Zhengjue Hall for the gate) The Because the island built a lama pagoda, mountain name also known as the "Baita Mountain".
Qing dynasty Emperor Qianlong six years to thirty-six years (1741 - 1771), the North Sea carried out a large-scale repair and construction, before and after the continuous construction of 30 years, built a number of pavilions, Pavilion Qing Emperor Qianlong said, "the joy of the garden, can not forget", so the Jiangnan garden
Essence, literati freehand, landscape garden introduction Royal Palace, has built the North Sea of the heart of fasting, painting Fang vegetarian, Hao Pu and other "garden in the park." In the late Qing dynasty, Guangxu eleven years to fourteen years (1885 - 1888) that pull the (Empress) with the Navy funds to rebuild the "three seas" building, in the West Bank and the north shore along the lake laid the first railway in China, Build a small train station before a stroll, for the Empress to take a small train to the garden tour. Twenty six years (1900), the Eight-Power Allied forces invaded Beijing and the North Sea was trampled. On the north shore of the Shinto Church set up a coalition headquarters, million Buddha building more than 10,000 gold Buddha and other treasures in the park was looted.
After the Qing Dynasty to overthrow the Qing Dynasty, the North Sea closed more than 10 years, the garden building was slightly renovated on August 1, 1925 was officially opened for the park.
After the founding of new China in 1949, the government appropriated heavily to repair the North Sea Park, dredged the lake, repaired the ancient buildings, laid corridors, and added public service facilities.
In 1961 the Beihai Park was published by the State Council as the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units.
At the end of February 1921 (during the Cultural Revolution), the Beihai Park and the nearby Jingshan Park, separated from the bridge of Zhongnanhai, were closed without any notice and notice to the public until the end of the Cultural Revolution nearly two years later On March 1, 1978, Fang was reopened to society. According to the later historical disclosure, Jiang Qing, Wang Hongwen and others often play and rest here, Beihai Park was once only a small number of high officials to enjoy the "official garden."
In 1987, Beihai was named one of Beijing's new sixteen.
Reading the ancient building
Reading ancient building is located in the North Sea Park Qiongdao northwest side of the lake, built in Qianlong twelve years (AD 1747), floor was semi-circular, exquisite Junya. "Reading the ancient building" word for the Qianlong handwritten. On the walls of the building, inlaid with our famous "three Greek Church Futu" and other stone 495 side, a total collection of our country from the Wei to the late Ming 135 famous calligrapher 340 regular script, book, cursive and other works, About words. Calligraphy, engraving method are extremely beautiful, known as "double must". This is a collection of ancient Chinese famous calligraphy of the culmination of outstanding architecture, in the history of Chinese culture and art occupies a very important position.
Fast snow hall
Qing Emperor Qianlong forty-four years (AD 1779), in order to protect Wang Xizhi's "fast when the sunny posts", built a courtyard, the name "fast snow Church".
Hall name written by Mr. Pu Jie. Display the works of famous calligraphers and their stone. And introduced the four modern preservation of the text of the workshop and in kind.